|Event:||CRMUG UK London – July 2017|
|Date:||Thursday, 13 July 2017|
|Location:||Microsoft UK Paddington Office
2 Kingdom Street
London, W2 6BD
|Enrolment :||Register here|
CRMUG UK London, 13 July 2017
The next meeting of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 User Group is scheduled for the 13th of July, at Microsoft’s offices, in Paddington.
CRMUG UK’s main purpose is to bring users together so they can share experience and knowledge, and learn from each other. Join like-minded professionals and share/learn best practices, tips and tricks to get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
CRMUG UK London is a multi-track event, so you can choose the sessions that you’re interested in. Changes can still occur, but here is what the wonderful CRMUG UK community has already prepared for you:
- What’s coming in Dynamics 365
- Customer Showcase – Optivo – The dynamically delivered upgrade (2011 to 2016)
- A deep dive with the Data Export Service
- Partner Showcase: Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Dynamics 365 with Click Dimensions
- Five Pillars of Success: Microsoft’s Approach to Maximising User Adoption and ROI
- Using LINQPad as a development tool for Dynamics 365
- Investigative Techniques for Requirements Gathering in Dynamics 365
- Strategic Business and Technical Considerations for Dynamics 365 Cloud Deployments
- Customer Showcase: The journey of a start-up Dynamics team in the corporate world from Lloyds Insurance
- Getting more Value from the MOCA Client
- USD and CafeX, An Explosive Mix!
- Customer Showcase: Beneficiary Relationship Management at British Red Cross
- Partner Showcase: Get more value from your CRM by delivering business requirements faster with North52
You can also follow @CRMUGUK on Twitter to get the latest information on the group’s activities.
We encourage all our customers and partners to participate in these user focused events. The learning is amazing, and so is the networking!
All Microsoft Dynamics 365 users are welcome and participation is free, subject to registration. See you in London!