Data De-Duplication with QGate's Paribus Discovery™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
QGate Paribus Discovery™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM eliminates waste, saves money and improves your company's image by enabling the consolidation and refinement of your data. Based on Paribus' established data matching functions, QGate Paribus Discovery™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM then enables the merging of duplicate records to create a more profitable and valuable data resource.
- If your database is full of duplicates...
- If you risk degrading your data every time you import a new list...
- If you need to de-duplicate your data
- If you need to retrieve specifically retained duplicate entries...
... you need QGate Paribus Discovery™.
QGate Paribus key features
- Works on any ODBC-connected database.
- Enables direct data access - no need to import your data.
- Uses an independent control database for review so you can review matches from your live data without changing it.
- Provides fully definable matching rules.
- Matches on multiple elements of data.
- Fuzzy matching gauge control enables granular field level matching.
- Gives business users the ability to manage matching processes without requiring programming skills.
- Easy to use interface.
- Provides easy review and management of match results.
- Exports match information for use with other external applications for data import and de-duplication.
- Schedules heavy processing loads to be done when most convenient.
- NEW: Group Processing Rules to determine the best choice of master record within a set of duplicates.
- NEW: Merge Rules– Paribus also now provides a new set of data merge rules, allowing you to determine how best to processyour data into one “complete” master record.
Version 1.2 is now available
This new release surpasses the standard merge capability of Dynamics CRM, enabling you to manage higher volumes of data, with more control in less time.
- Group Processing Rules– Paribus now provides a set of unique processing rules to determine the best choice of master record within a set of duplicates. Saving time and producing data that is more accurate based on your business requirements. Paribus also provides the ability to design your own rule(s) for this process, providing a highly flexible and unique solution.
Group Processing Rules included as examples: Most recently created, most recently modified, oldest Account, Account with most Contacts.
- Merge Rules– Paribus also now provides a new set of data merge rules, allowing you to determine how best to processyour data into one “complete” master record. Again, Paribus provides the ability to design your own data merge rules to meet your own unique business requirements.
QGate Paribus benefits:
QGate Paribus™ finds matching data for you to review and delivers benefits irrespective of your market, size or operation. By identifying matching data, Paribus delivers
the ability to then consolidate, integrate or deduplicate your system. You can:
- Increase sales and marketing effectiveness and productivity,
- Reduce sales and marketing costs,
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction.
QGate Paribus Discovery™ is a powerful and simple tool to find and remove duplicate data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With the pre-defined data mappings for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can be up and running in 15 minutes.
QGate Paribus Discovery™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings new function to one of the market's leading CRM systems and includes plug in technology for data migration with Inaport or Scribe.
Find out for yourself - click on the Download Free Trial button on the right of this screen to get a download of the Paribus Discovery product.