This is the official accessibility policy for QGate. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press CTRL + an access key.
The access keys used on this site are designed to be as standardised as possible and are based on the recommendations of the UK Government.
- Access key s - Skip Navigation
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 3 - Site map
- Access key 4 - Search
- Access key 8 - Terms & Conditions
- Access key 9 - Contact us
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
- All pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Again, this is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. This site has been reviewed and it is believed that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. Again, a judgement call. This site has been reviewed and it is believed that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. This is not a judgement call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML. For example, check the home page for XHTML validity.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. For those using Internet Explorer, go to View > Text Size > and select your desired size. For Firefox users, simply hold the CTRL button and press + or - to increase or decrease the size.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout, and semantic XHTML for structure.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- All images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
See how our innovative software solutions will benefit your business
Why choose QGate?
Year after year we deliver on our promise to provide outstanding solutions and services that deliver tangible, business plan-specific results.
CRMMigrate for Dynamics facilitated a straightforward and comprehensive migration from Salesforce.com to a hosted Dynamics CRM application in a cost effective, intuitive and time saving manner, and was seamlessly delivered from the other side of the world
Brett Yorgey, Director, Jaythom Pty Ltd, Australia
QGate are the standard against which we now benchmark other suppliers
Alaster Purchase, Operations Director, GS1 UK
QGate are always focused on doing what is right for our business, rather than the hard sell.
It is good to know that we have this calibre of assistance at our disposal
Gary Hull, IS Manager, GS1 UK
Our complex implementation of SalesLogix was delivered on time and on budget. It was a real pleasure to work with the QGate team to deliver the solution
Simon Jones, Managing Director, Avenir Marketing Ltd