Accounts Integration with QGate's Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
QGate’s Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings together Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the UK's leading accountancy software solution, Sage 50 (UK Edition). This integration solution will deliver substantial cost effective benefits to your organization. Implementing this Sage 50 integration solution will increase efficiency and accuracy in the management of CRM Accounts, Products, Quotations and Orders.
Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Benefits
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Works with the Sage 50 Link (UK edition)
- It also has minimal CRM customisations meaning simpler CRM upgrades and maintenance causing less interference to your work flow. The new link will utilises core CRM functions and entities.
- Accurate Data exchange due to our one to one and one to many links capability
- Support for one to one and one to many CRM to Sage 50 Account links. This retains integrity if a CRM Account is merged. It will also enables the CRM system to be set up most effectively and still retain links to separate Sage 50 Accounts.
- Within each link, a status will be displayed so your CRM user knows and can work with the most accurate data and showing the user whether an account is Active or Closed.
- When posting a CRM Order through to Sage 50, only Active Customer records are made available for the transaction.
- All data made available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is stored within CRM, therefore it is available for use by CRM Views, Dashboards and Reports
NOTE: This product is only available to QGate direct customers.
With experienced and knowledgeable staff on hand to help you make the most of integrating these vital systems, QGate can help you uncover new efficiencies within your business.
Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an affordable integrated business solution that offers rich functionality to streamline business processes between critical business applications. It is a powerful integrated point of control for your business which provides:
- Near real time financial information made available to all CRM users without the need for direct access to Sage 50.
- Scheduled updates of Product and associated default pricing information from Sage 50 into Microsoft Dynamics CRM, enabling accurate Opportunity and Quote management
- Ability to create new or link to existing records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sage 50, supporting both new and existing CRM implementations.
- Ability to push Orders from Microsoft Dynamics CRM into Sage 50 preventing double entry keying mistakes and increasing staff efficiency.
- Ability to link a single CRM Account record to multiple Sage 50 records, i.e. Supplier/Customer records.
- Security of your Sage 50 data is maintained through the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM security roles.
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015 and CRM Online ensuring future proofing and compatibility
- Compatible with Sage 50 2013 (UK Edition) and Sage 50 2014 (UK Edition)
- Supports multi-currencies
- Includes cross browser support (for example: Chrome, Firefox)
- Support for a single instance of Sage 50.