Accounts Integration with QGate's Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
QGate’s Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings together Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the UK's leading accountancy software solution, Sage 50 (UK Edition). This integration solution will deliver substantial cost effective benefits to your organization. Implementing this Sage 50 integration solution will increase efficiency and accuracy in the management of CRM Accounts, Products, Quotations and Orders.
Sage 50 Link for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Benefits
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Works with the Sage 50 Link (UK edition)
- It also has minimal CRM customisations meaning simpler CRM upgrades and maintenance causing less interference to your work flow. The new link will utilises core CRM functions and entities.
- Accurate Data exchange due to our one to one and one to many links capability
- Support for one to one and one to many CRM to Sage 50 Account links. This retains integrity if a CRM Account is merged. It will also enables the CRM system to be set up most effectively and still retain links to separate Sage 50 Accounts.
- Within each link, a status will be displayed so your CRM user knows and can work with the most accurate data and showing the user whether an account is Active or Closed.
- When posting a CRM Order through to Sage 50, only Active Customer records are made available for the transaction.
- All data made available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is stored within CRM, therefore it is available for use by CRM Views, Dashboards and Reports
NOTE: This product is only available to QGate direct customers.