Content Management with SharePoint 2013
- The latest version of SharePoint introduces new ways to share your work and work with others, organise your projects and teams and discover people and information
- You can publish content to SharePoint from any Microsoft Office application and share with people inside and outside your business in a few simple clicks
- New social capabilities make it easy to share ideas, keep track of what your colleagues are working on and discover experts you never knew existed.
Get the collaboration tools you've been waiting for....
Windows SharePoint Services
Windows SharePoint Services and the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server CAL enables:
- Email integration so users can be notified of updates to discussions and other content
- Document collaboration to track version numbers and changes and manage workflows
- Real time presence and communications so you can make internal communications more efficient and cost effective
- Standard collaboration site templates so you can augment your knowledge management quickly and easily
- Wikis and blogs so you can rapidly create, edit and publish individual web pages that support brainstorming, knowledge bases and forums
- People and group management in one place so you can manage review and access processes.
QGate's SharePoint services help you:
- Define the business case for implementing a collaborative or portal solution
- Define the business processes and rules SharePoint will support
- Investigate the benefits of integration with CRM resources
- Personalisation of content and delivery of dynamic content
- Develop SharePoint skills in house.
xRM with SharePoint
SharePoint is a fundamental aspect of delivering xRM. Its ability to support collaboration and information sharing extend the traditional benefits of CRM into your web site, supplier extranets and electronic document management tools. You can build sophisticated processes which use structured and unstructured data to become more efficient and better informed. For more information about xRM, visit our CRM Solutions section.
For more information, or to discuss your collaboration needs, please contact us.