Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials
Your whole business, a single system
Get a complete business and financial management solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials makes ordering, selling, invoicing and reporting easier - starting on day one.
Connect your business
Consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application - one that integrates closely with Office 365 - to save your employees time.
- Manage financials, sales, service and operations in one place.
- Save time by creating quotes, orders and invoices in Outlook.
- Get more done securely with in-app workflows and audit trails.
Make better decisions
Get a complete picture of your business - from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory and customer service - with reliable reports.
- Stop trends and avoid issues with data that's up-to-date.
- Share reports on performance, sales, inventory and orders.
- Add insights from predictive analytics and digital intelligence.
Start and grow easily
Get up and running quickly in the cloud, so changing financial management systems doesn't get in the way of running your business.
- Handle quotes, orders, invoices, purchases and more on day one.
- Onboard quickly with the familiar Office interface your employees know.
- Get the same capabilities on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Start with smarter business management capabilities
Quoting, invoicing & payment
Create personalised sales quotes and convert them into professional invoices without leaving Outlook. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials makes it easy to automatically process payments and reconcile bank accounts - easily identifying past-due accounts to expedite collections.
Purchasing & inventory management
Simplify and improve your supply chain managemtn with dynamically updated inventory levels, automated ordering and data-driven forecasting. Built-in predictive intelligence helps forecast sales while monitoring open orders and tracking vendor lead times to reduce out-of-stocks.
Reporting & analytics
Improve your overall financial management with a complete picture of your financial data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory and customer accounts. Get better outcomes by empowering your employees with connected processes, predictive analytics and real-time data.
Read more in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials Capabilities Guide.