Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with QGate's intelli-CTi™ Family
QGate intelli-CTi™ enables the simple integration of your software applications, such as CRM, and your telephony system providing Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and the following benefits:
- Streamlined telephony activity within your business
- Improved customer relationships, service levels and customer satisfaction
- Increased telephone call efficiency and throughput
- Personalised telephone interaction - identifying callers automatically
- Increased business productivity
- Better reporting and collaborative activity management.
Adopting QGate's intelli-CTi solution provides the following benefits:
- Support of a wide range of telephone switches, see the QGate CTI Compatibility Phone List for details
- Support for standard telephony interfaces, such as TAPI, TSAPI, CSTA, MiTAI and OAI
- Reduced development costs with ease of deployment and implementation
- Flexible deployment capabilities across multiple sites
- Multiple telephone call support
- Compatible with Citrix/Terminal Server
- Support for web based applications.
Are you still manually dialling telephone numbers, looking up Contacts and capturing telephone call information by hand?
intelli-CTi instantly improves the effectiveness of your customer interaction and the productivity of your users. intelli-CTi enables dialling Contacts directly from within an application with a single click and automatically identifies incoming calls showing contact information before you even answer the telephone.
intelli-CTi provides the ability to initiate a business process/workflow within an application, based on an incoming call or outbound dialling.
Whether building solutions for call centres, support desks or customer service, intelli-CTi will increase the productivity and efficiency of your operation whilst enhancing customer satisfaction and bottom line profitability.
QGate intelli-CTi™ family features include:
- Inbound and outbound single action call handling
- Call history and missed call logging
- Customisable user preferences
- Published .NET programming interface with code samples
- Multiple call support
- Desktop sidebar user interface
- Support for multiple sites with different telephone systems
- Support for both Voice Over IP (VOIP) and standard telephone systems
QGate intelli-CTi™ uses a very simple installation and configuration process so your CTI-enabled users can be very quickly up and running. You can also use intelli-CTi over a VPN so even if you're not physically in the office you can realise all the benefits of integrating the CRM and phone systems.
intelli-CTi will work along side such switch-based features as Integrated Voice Response (IVR), voice recording, Direct Dialling, DTMF routing, power dialling etc. This is another example of how QGate intelli-CTi is phone system agnostic enabling you to make full use of the telephony system features and still benefit from tight application integration.
intelli-CTi keeps the user in complete control
intelli-CTi is now presented within a dynamic sidebar as part of the users desktop, allowing users to fully interact with their office applications whilst maintaining complete control of the telephone call.
Each telephone call is presented within the sidebar, along with information about the caller, call control and a unique in-call note capture capability.
QGate intelli-CTi Free Download
Find out for yourself - to get a free trial of the QGate intelli-CTi product, click on the Download free trial option on the right of this screen.
QGate intelli-CTi for System Integrators
QGate intelli-CTi has been adopted by a number of System Integrators and software vendors to provide CTI functionality within their own solutions. Our Software Developer Kit (SDK) offers a quick enablement of CTI; with a well documented interface and sample code provided. For further information please contact us.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM