|Event:||CRMUG UK London – July 2018|
|Date:||Wednesday, 4 July 2018|
Microsoft UK Paddington Office
2 Kingdom Street
London, W2 6BD
CRMUG UK on its way to London, Paddington
The next D365UG | CRMUG UK London meeting will take place at Microsoft’s offices in Paddington. If you are a user of Microsoft Dynamic 365, this event is for you!
Sessions normally start at 9:30, but please arrive before that, so you have enough time for registration (desk is busy at times), coffee and a chat – the community loves a good chat (and good coffee). It’s a full day event, finishing at 5 pm.
CRMUG | D365UG UK London – Agenda
This event will have three tracks for most of the day so that everyone can find a session that fits their profile and expectations. There will be a bit of everything, from the very technical content to customer success stories. Here’s the line up:
- Connected Field Service and Proactive Customer Engagement with Bots – Kyle Hill
- Data 8 Customer Showcase
- D365 Five Pillars of Success Series: the Importance of Change Management on Adoption – Tim Mazdon & Andrew Bibby
- Fostering Team Excellence Whatever Your Role – Emily Anderson
- Demystifying CTI with QGate
- The importance of Brand Perception – Chris Huntingford
- A Journey through the ages of Dynamics – A Customer Showcase – Legal Ombudsman – Sophie Loor
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in D365? – Rowland Dexter
- Go with the Flow with Dynamics 365 – Peter Baddeley
- AND MORE!
We are proud to join CRMUG once more, to present two sessions:
Demystifying CTI: We will simplify concepts and bust some myths often associated with telephony integration, as well as explaining some of the terminology and components.
What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in Dynamics 365: In this roundtable session, we will challenge you, and ourselves, to re-think the concept of “Lead” and how we manage these.
And a lot more
Ask the Experts is a CRMUG must have, where a panel of experienced Dynamics 365 professionals are available to answer your questions and help in any way they can.
Networking with like-minded professionals is as important as the learning you will get from these meetings. Whether you are a technical expert keen on sharing how you overcame your latest challenge, or a business user wanting to learn more about a particular feature, if you are in London, this is for you!
For additional information and registration, please visit the event’s web page.
See you in Paddington!