|Event:||CRMUG UK London – July 2018|
|Date:||Wednesday, 4 July 2018|
Microsoft UK Paddington Office
2 Kingdom Street
London, W2 6BD
|Enrolment :||Register here|
CRMUG UK on its way to London, Paddington
The next D365UG | CRMUG UK London meeting will take place at Microsoft’s offices in Paddington. If you are a user of Microsoft Dynamic 365, this event is for you!
Sessions normally start at 9:30, but please arrive before that, so you have enough time for registration (desk is busy at times), coffee and a chat – the community loves a good chat (and good coffee). It’s a full day event, finishing at 5pm.
CRMUG | D365UG UK London – Agenda
This event will have three tracks for most of the day, so that everyone can find a session that fits their profile and expectations. There will be a bit of everything, from the very technical content to customer success stories. Here’s the line up:
- Connected Field Service and Proactive Customer Engagement with Bots – Kyle Hill
- Data 8 Customer Showcase
- D365 Five Pillars of Success Series: the Importance of Change Management on Adoption – Tim Mazdon & Andrew Bibby
- Fostering Team Excellence Whatever Your Role – Emily Anderson
- Demystifying CTI with QGate
- The importance of Brand Perception – Chris Huntingford
- A Journey through the ages of Dynamics – A Customer Showcase – Legal Ombudsman – Sophie Loor
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in D365? – Rowland Dexter
- Go with the Flow with Dynamics 365 – Peter Baddeley
- AND MORE!
We are proud to join CRMUG once more, to present two sessions:
Demystifying CTI: We will simplify concepts and bust some myths often associated with telephony integration, as well as explaining some of the terminology and components.
What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in Dynamics 365: In this round table session, we will challenge you, and ourselves, to re-think the concept of “Lead” and how we manage these.
And a lot more
Ask the Experts is a CRMUG must have, where a panel of experienced Dynamics 365 professionals are available to answer your questions and help in any way they can.
Networking with like minded professionals is as important as the learning you will get from these meetings. Whether you are a technical expert keen on sharing how you overcame your latest challenge, or a business user wanting to learn more about a particular feature, if you are in London, this is for you!
For additional information and registration, please visit the event’s web page.
See you in Paddington!