|Event:||Australia Partner Conference 2015|
|Date:||Monday 31 August – Friday 3 September, 2015|
|Location:||Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Center, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218, Australia|
|Enrolment :||Registration closed|
APC 2015 has 4 session tracks aimed at different business functions.
- Customer Trends – customer insights from Enterprise, Mid-Market and Small Business on the future of cloud, mobile, big data, etc.
- Customer Stories – informational and whiteboarding sessions from the Microsoft Technical team with first-hand accounts of customer experiences
- Business Growth – inspiration and engaging discussions from prominent thought leaders on how to bring about changes that will grow your business
- Marketing – marketing through leadership where speakers discuss current marketing trends and strategies that will build your business.
Session topics include:
- Enabling productivity in the modern workplace (Customer Trends)
- When gut instinct isn’t enough, try predictive analytics (Customer Stories)
- Building an unstoppable sales engine (Business Growth)
- How to use social selling at every stage of the Buyer’s Journey (Marketing)
And many more.
We hope to see you there. QGate will be exhibiting at the event at Stand 34 with our Managing Director Rowland Dexter and our Australian representative Paul Mulvenna attending. They will be happy to discuss your business needs and demonstrate our Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and data deduplication solutions.