The information articles provided through the QGate KnowledgeBase are intended to offer assistance and information upon QGate Software products and related solutions.
Articles are provided with best intent and QGate reviews the content of each article thoroughly.
All statements, technical information, and recommendations in such articles or related articles are believed reliable, but the accuracy and completeness thereof are not guaranteed or warranted, and they are not intended to be, nor should they be understood to be, representations or warranties concerning the products or suggestions described.
Further, QGate Software reserves the right to make changes to the information described in such articles at any time without notice and without obligation to notify any person of such changes.
Any suggested actions should be tested within a controlled manner to ensure they are compatible with your particular environment.
Always ensure you have a secure and tested system/database backup prior to implementing any significant changes.
The content of the QGate Knowledgebase together with each knowledgebase article remains the express copyright of QGate Software Limited and/or its related information source.
- intelli-CTi™ is a trademark of QGate Software Limited.
- Paribus™ is a trademark of QGate Software Limited.
- Paribus Discovery™ is a trademark of QGate Software Limited.
- Paribus Interactive™ is a trademark of QGate Software Limited.
- QGate Breeze™ is a trademark of QGate Software Limited.
- QGate 50 Link™ is a trademark of QGate Software Limited.
- Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Microsoft Dynamics is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Saleslogix is a trademark of Swiftpage.
- Sage CRM is a trademark of Sage Software Inc.
With all trademark rights reserved.