QGate's respected UK Technical Services team support the QGate implementations of the market leading solutions for CRM and Business Intelligence (BI) and supports QGate's worldwide partner network.
Choosing to work with QGate means choosing a partner with whom you can develop a long standing and valuable relationship. This continues with our high quality support services.
QGate has a great reputation for technical and after-sales services and our dedicated support team are certified in a wide range of the latest technologies.
We have a dedicated UK Technical Services desk manned 9 am till 5:30 pm (UK time) every weekday by certified Microsoft, Infor and Qlik support agents.
QGate Technical Services includes:
- Technical Bulletins to update you on service packs, hot fixes and resolutions to known issues
- Online ticket system providing 24x7 accessibility to the current status of your support ticket
- Annual system audits (on request) if you have a current support contract
- Support for any customisation in the solution delivered to you by QGate (depending on the level of your support contract)
- Monthly support report delivered to your primary technical contact
- Direct escalation process to Microsoft, Infor and Qlik
- QGate Knowledge Base
Customer Satisfaction is our Goal
QGate Technical Services are measured, not on a number of tickets closed, not on speed of closure but on customer satisfaction.
At QGate, we pride ourselves on the high customer retention we have and therefore strive to ensure continued high standards of support. The only way this can be measured is by our customer's feedback.
For full transparency, we now publically publish ALL customer comments left (subject to permission being granted by the commenter) to our website.
Response and Escalation
The QGate Technical Services team have processes in place which outline target responses based on the severity of the issue. As a minimum, we aim for an initial response within 4 hours. See Support procedures for full details.
We have CRM Product Specialists who manage the more complex issues when deeper investigation is required.
There's no need to follow up on an issue, our team will keep you updated on its progress and ask for feedback once it is resolved.
For full transparency we publish ALL customer comments left (subject to permission being granted ) to our website: