If you’re considering a CRM project, you’re serious about investing in your business. Having a qualified partner help you through the CRM implementation process is the best way to minimise risk and maximise your return on that investment.
Here are 10 reasons why our customers choose us to help get their CRM projects finished on time and on target:
1. We work with you to choose the best possible solution depending on your needs. When you’re starting to look for a new system to help your business with its challenges, the number of choices can be overwhelming. By working with a CRM consultant like QGate, you have someone on your side to look at your business processes, understand your pains and find the right solution for you. There is no ‘best CRM’ option; there is only the CRM that works best for your business, and QGate will be with you through the process to make sure you find that perfect match.
2. We can guide you through tricky decisions. There are three options you need to consider when choosing the platform for your CRM implementation. Will you buy a generic off the shelf CRM platform? An off the shelf product aimed at your particular industry? Or a custom system built from the ground up just for you? We have worked with companies who have tried each of these methods and can bring those experiences to the table when we work with you to find the best solution for your company.
3. We offer great products. The CRM products we offer are well regarded in the industry. Microsoft Dynamics 365 frequently appears near the top of industry reports from Gartner, Forrester and Nucleus Research. QGate partner with highly regarded ISVs to extend the functionality of your CRM platform to cater for specific requirements, such as ClickDimensions for marketing automation. With great products behind our knowledge and experience, QGate are well positioned to help you not just implement a CRM system, but really succeed with CRM.
4. We understand data. Data is unquestionably the lifeblood of a CRM system. If your data is of poor quality, your CRM will suffer. QGate has been developing products for increasing the user experience for 15 years. We are experienced with ensuring that your data is of high quality before and after it enters your CRM system.
5. We have a tried and tested framework to CRM Success. Our approach is aimed at achieving your defined goals as quickly as possible. We do this by encouraging thorough preparation at the very beginning of your CRM project. We know that many CRM projects have failed or been less successful than expected because the project teams have been insufficiently prepared and informed. Our expertise will help you avoid that particular oversight of CRM implementations.
6. We know how to tell what works. For the last couple of decades, we have been helping customers like you successfully implement CRM solutions. The relationships we formed and experience we gained from these implementation gives us a good idea of what the common project pitfalls are and what techniques can help you avoid them. We are committed to continuously learning and sharing our knowledge with customers through our comprehensive Blog and Knowledgebase articles that we regularly produce.
7. We have experience creating solutions to streamline your processes. It’s rare to find a product is 100% perfect for your company right out of the box. That’s why it’s important to have a CRM partner who understands the issues many companies face when bringing a new system into the business. With that in mind, QGate has developed solutions to enhance and build upon standard CRM functionality.
8. We can help your staff learn and use their new system. Without proper training on CRM, users will struggle with the new system and naturally fall back to using old systems and outdated processes. Training should begin when the project starts, and key users should be prepared for how CRM will look and what the new processes will be before the system goes live. QGate’s ClickLearn As A Service educates and assists users quickly and completely, allowing them to pursue your business goals as early as possible.
9. We have a great team here to help at every step of the process. The QGate team is on your side every step of the way through your CRM project. Our Professional Services team has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in Design, Project Management, Analysis and Solution Development to deliver a CRM system that meets your needs. Our Technical Support team is well regarded for exceptional technical and after-sales service.
10. We can show many examples of satisfied QGate customers. One of the things we recommend to customers is that they thoroughly vet CRM consultants before they bring them on board. Part of this is making sure they have a track record of satisfied customers. We publish our CustomerSure score publicly on our websites along with all the reviews from our technical support service. We’re proud of how we helped our customers with their CRM projects, and we will be proud to help you with a successful implementation.