|Summary:||Information article about how to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 with Microsoft Outlook|
|Article Type:||Information / Support|
|Related Product(s):||This article relates to the following products:|
To Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 with Microsoft Outlook
This article provides 5 steps to help you with the installation of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 with your Microsoft Outlook. Read our next blog, for help in configuring your systems once it has been installed.
1) Download the latest installation media for CRM 2015 for Microsoft Outlook.
a) For 32 bit download CRM2015-Client-ENU-i386.exe
b) For 64 bit download CRM2015-Client-ENU-AMD64.exe
2) Run the downloaded file and choose an appropriate location for the extracted files.
3) If installation does not start automatically then run SetupClient.exe
4) Accept License agreement and then click Install Now or Options to install with Offline Capabilities and change install location.
5) Click Close on completion. Run Windows update to make sure that the latest updates have been applied.